MV Agusta Forum banner

141 - 141 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
After that last post, I decided to adjust the headlight “up”, hoping more clearance would develop, letting me remove the bulb. Success! I assumed since the bike sat low in the rear, maybe the headlight was adjusted “down” to compensate for the new ride height. The bulb doesn’t look blown. And measures “good” with an ohm meter. The female connectors feel tight when I insert a male connector. I do measure “battery voltage - 12.4v”. I’ll bring home a new bulb today and see what happens. I then decided to adjust the fuel trim. Wife was on her Can Am Spyder following me the other day and told me the bike was running very rich. The foil sticker was in place, warning me not to use a metal screwdriver. So I assume the stock chip was in place. I turned the adjuster clockwise ever so slightly. Just enough to look like I turned it. I rode down the street and back and could tell a difference. I’ll go on a longer ride today to get a better feel for what I did. The difference I felt was a delay in response when I open the throttle to accelerate. I know, I know. This ain’t proper tuning. I’m just playing around right now. I really want this bike properly dialed in. I’ll get there..:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

141 - 141 of 141 Posts