MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've been looking at this for a while, its sexy. Deff. buying.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes but that link is for the 2010 model and up. I have literally been waiting for a year for them to make this version! I had emailed them quite some time ago and they would not even do it custom at that point. I ordered mine today.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Is it the whole replacement seat?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Bummer, my entire MV Corse seat was only 180. And I sold the stock seat. If I had a stock seat to mess with I might try it. Just a cover would be kinda a pain if you didn't get it on right or secure enough.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I Have been waiting like everyone but finally they have posted it and when I get it I will post up a pic Cheers

·
Registered
396 Posts
I've been waiting as well, still need the passenger cover.
I'd rather have Adecritten's custom cover, but that doesn't seem to be happening.
This looks like the next best option.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I ordered some red carbon fiber textured marine vinyl for my rear seat. That way I keep the stock look but the carbon should match the weave on the front seat.

·
Registered
7,802 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
I just got a stock rider seat for a good price on ebay and will send it off for this cover for fun. I have both the Corse seats but dig the tri-color so might switch back and forth depending on mood. :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got the seat cover the other day in the mail. I purchased the carbon fiber red vinyl for the back. I was going to have the color MV logo stitched into the rear seat by one of those baseball cap stores in the mall. They said they can do it for $12 if you bring in the PDF file- but I think that will look too busy with the tri-color front seat. 'Im going to put it all together on Sunday. I'll post up pictures when i'm done.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)

Ok, Im not the best photographer and the colors appear a little off on this but here you go. The red rear cover actually matches the paint exactly and the weave on the two seats lines up really well too. The rear seat was easy, very pliable around the corners. The front seat was tricky-particularly the side where the tri-color is-the vinyl would stretch, but the flag and its backing would not and it was a task to get it evenly flat towards the front sides of the seat. Also, I dont know if it shows in the pics, but you can see the outline of the backer material behind the flag on the side, almost looks like a bulge, but its tight, just the extra thickness of the added material in that area.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts