MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this thread on the Brutale section, but I re-did the blinkers so I'll post in this category instead, seems more fitting :)
Anyway, I hated the ugly look of the stock blinkers, they were too wide and big, so as I looked at the bike i came up with the idea to put LED lights in the 2 rear holes on the side :D

Here's what came of it :)
I made it so they have a constant on (looks mean riding down the street) and of course the signal that i cant capture in a pic for it to be good, maybe a youtube vid soon :)
Let me know what you guys think!

·
Jason + Stanley Knife + D.I.Y = Casualty and
1,061 Posts
+1 come on where they from dude me needs to fit some on my f4

looks cool

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The lens are from my old bmw tail lights i cut out, the led strips i picked up from electronics store.
Sorry for the delayed reply ive just been busy guys :) pm me for anything else though :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just for clarification, the LEDs are ON all the time and then blink when engaged? Did you have to add a relay etc?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The led's are strips that stick on, so i did a little strip for a constant on wired to the license plate light, and then the blinking strips are hooked up to the blinker wiring, no relays, just gotta make sure to wire left to left blinker otherwise one works and one doesnt hehe. Where you located I can do em for you like mine for a good price ;) and they come in a couple colors also

1 - 7 of 7 Posts