MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see your custom plates (tags) - post a photo if you have one.

Since I have custom plates on my other bikes I thought it might be fun to put one on the SPR. Thought of a few but the only one that really grabs me is "MVIOUS". Since I live in Oregon we only get 6 characters on a moto plate.

Any ideas? Has to be fun, witty, easy to understand, and fit the bike. I don't leave the MV anywhere out of my sight so I'm not too worried about some guy with a rice burner wishing he had an Italian bike screwing with my bike.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
there's a thread on this already... "show us your plates" or something. Might want to dig for it

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
SR71 said:
Let's see your custom plates (tags) - post a photo if you have one.
Since you asked....:)

And yes....I've got 55THBD on order as well...:)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like MVOUS as well as SCUSI which I saw on the old post. Sorry for the repeat...I searched first but didn't find the other post. Oh well, have fun with it.

What do you guys think of MVOUS vs. SCUSI ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Here's mine

Not a personalized plate, just what I got from the DMV.

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
Keith, why don't you just put your name on it. "SR71" would be fitting since you are piloting a "BlackBird". Just a thought...
Sorry that "OOH WEE" is taken. :stickpoke

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought about SR71 but it was already taken. That would have been cool with the matte black paint just like the plane. :cool:

I'm still liking MVOUS.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Dova80 said:
lol I love the birthday plates... lol So what did you trade your rolex in for?
That's the plate on the back of my wife's chrome V-Rod (check my album). You do realize she's still got the Rolex, don't you? :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts