MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I have a weakness for US hot rod culture that I've never quite been able to cure. A big kid down the road used to give me his old copies of hotrod magazine when I was about 7 or 8 and I was hooked.

Had a couple of musclecars back in the day but they're not entirely practical here in the UK. Sadly.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a weakness for US hot rod culture that I've never quite been able to cure. A big kid down the road used to give me his old copies of hotrod magazine when I was about 7 or 8 and I was hooked.

Had a couple of musclecars back in the day but they're not entirely practical here in the UK. Sadly.
I saw a show on the TV in the US where they made ae English version of a hot rod from an old Ford Poplar. Think the program was call wheeler dealers or some such.
Not to shoddy. But I can see how a large US custom would be really inconvenient.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I have a fancy for a full size 60's Buick Riv with a 455 done lowrider style - not jacks but old school with flames and flake and such. It's not the physical size - just the cost of fuel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts