MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a hard time tracking down some rear hub cusions (aka. "cush drives" in my part o the world).
Trying to find ones to suit a 2013 Brutale 675. Part Number 8000B2151

Aparently on factory back-order and no one has these in stock. factory also has no ETA on getting any either.

does anyone have any spares lying around or know of aftermarket / other models that might fit?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I'm having a hard time tracking down some rear hub cusions (aka. "cush drives" in my part o the world).
Trying to find ones to suit a 2013 Brutale 675. Part Number 8000B2151

Aparently on factory back-order and no one has these in stock. factory also has no ETA on getting any either.

does anyone have any spares lying around or know of aftermarket / other models that might fit?
Think Evolutionbike told me 20 day waiting period for the cush drives when I asked them recently. MV has changed the design for the 2018 models using the round rubbers going back to their old F4 designs. You can apparently retrofit it on the older bikes.

Have a look at Startwin trading if they got the latest parts shown, it might be worthwhile changing your system with the new carriers and rubbers.

Not aware of any aftermarket ones of our shape, have seen some round ones being offered, but you would need the new carriers for that.

·
Registered
14,503 Posts
?

Later1st Gen cush drives are a direct replacement (early ones aren't quick change)
Late Ducati large axle cush drives use 6 round rubbers (1098, 1198, 1298 maybe more)
They're on eBay for $75-85 complete
I didn't try it because I have a spare and the stock one is fine at 37,000+mi

:wink2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts