MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this isn't MV related, but since it is another Italian work of art it seemed appropriate to share with you fellow lovers of Italia's best machinery. We will be taking delivery of MV's four-wheeled brethren, a 2006 Ferrari F430 Coupe (titanium over black), in a few weeks. It should go nicely with the MV Corse and the Ducati. Now, I need to find an Italian ATV! I'll update this post with more pics when it arrives...

Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
what's the secret?
marry rich?
lottery?
rob a bank?

and don't tell me hard work...it's not doing it for me now! LOL.

awesome addition to the stable. we'll need a review and some photos of this machine along with the MV, in front of your amazing house.

i suggest sunset lighting!

alex

·
Registered
645 Posts
altoon said:
what's the secret?
marry rich?
lottery?
rob a bank?

and don't tell me hard work...it's not doing it for me now! LOL.

awesome addition to the stable. we'll need a review and some photos of this machine along with the MV, in front of your amazing house.

i suggest sunset lighting!

alex
Its easy........buy low sell high, right sgcullen? :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buy low, sell high is definitely a good rule of thumb. I also like the saying by the late, great Branch Ricky..."good luck is the residue of good planning". Also, being at the right place at the right time is good as well. Oh yeah, it helps to have a wife who is understanding about your vehicle & speed affliction too!

Steve

·
Registered
604 Posts
Big Steve, that is one sexy-ass car. Congrats and I think I need a ride to the store.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Steve, i'm heading over in a few weeks to drive your car and ride your bike :later: (jokingly)

Congrats, as you may know from Crystal Cove, I am a huge fan of cars, especially the F430. Beautiful work of art, beautiful work of technology.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alvin, ddnuts, et. al.-

Thanks for the comments. You're welcome to drop by if you're ever in the Tucson area. It'd be good to meet you guys. I will probably be in the San Diego/LA area in the next month or so. I'll be heading over there to meet up with DarthMVader.

Steve

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
I'm there :naughty:

I'm taking my Brute in for the 7500 mile service soon in Tucson, maybe I could 'borrow' the car while the bike gets tuned, eh :naughty:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Samson called the other day (we were out of town) and said the bike would be here next week. Not sure if that means this week or next...but it sounds like it is close. I still need to figure out if I'm going to get it or not...the garage is getting kind of full! Anyone want to buy an '06 Senna from me?

Steve

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
sgcullen said:
Samson called the other day (we were out of town) and said the bike would be here next week. Not sure if that means this week or next...but it sounds like it is close. I still need to figure out if I'm going to get it or not...the garage is getting kind of full! Anyone want to buy an '06 Senna from me?

Steve
I'll take a donated Senna :king:

Amazing that they are finally coming in now. Steve, I wish I was still in San Diego.. but I left today (i live a few blocks away from DarthMVader!) Now I am back in the Bay Area-

Would really like to meet you sometime. Hopefully you'll come again when I'm there. As for the Senna's, boy what a beauty. I would love to be there when the shipment arrives..

·
Registered
878 Posts
Looks sharp... very nice, congrats.

My mid life crisis started at the age of 16.... and it has never stopped!!! It kind of started pre-maturely!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts