MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody up for a meet/ride at Marcus Dairy Sunday morning?
Not sure what the weather looks like, but I need to get a ride in.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
airfuel said:
Nah.....we're all really tired from all the MV owners club meetings and all the great riding we have been doing the last few weeks! Gonna sleep in......... :stickpoke :laughing:
yea...since john beat me out for MV president im very sour...i think im gonna sleep in too......plus the weather is not supposed to be too good...but that has nothing to do with me not going. :stir:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
airfuel said:
Need to get Anucci out of the house! I think he should be done painting those garage doors. :stickpoke :toothless
I just got back from a weeend trip to Newport, RI with the wife. Unfortunately, the Brutale stayed home.
I am definitely, definitely, definitely, at Marcus next Sunday.
Man, I miss riding. This is the last week I have to drive the kids to camp in the morning. So I will be back commuting with the Brutale in one week.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, supposed to be REALLY great weather this weekend. Anyone want to meet at Marcus (or anywhere else for that matter) on Sunday morninig?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
airfuel said:
I'll be there with a few more (simple mods) to the Brute.

Anucci who? (still have your tailpiece!)
I plan on riding up to your place on Saturday morning and using a bungee net to secure it to the bike for the ride home. I don't have one, but I am hoping they do at Cliffs.

Simple mods huh? Like the short shifter!
What tires did you replace your track spent supercorsas with?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Cliffs is now closed on Sundays (me also)......don't worry about it. It looks good hanging on the wall.

The tires will last a little while and I'll replace them with the same before the Barber track days.

·
Registered
756 Posts
anucci said:
Great.
How about John and Charles.
You guys out there?
Appreciate invite but I'm on vacation...traveling with my family on Sunday morning. My oldest daughter is returning from camp today...so the built in babysitting will enable some more riding soon :)

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hey CT Guys,

I'm originally from Brookfield, living down in Va now. My brother still lives up there and rides a very clean '74 Honda Goldwing (minus the HORRIBLE windjammer fairings so popular at the time). Anyway, trying to plan out a weekend to come up and somehow get my bike up there. It's been a while since I've swung thu Marcus. How much longer is there a decent turnout and are you guys all pretty regular attendees? Would like to come up when the rest of the MV crew is there.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anybody heading to Marcus this Sunday?
I told the wifey that if the weather was good, I would be gone riding for the day.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts