MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this will probably be the last time I attend Crystal cove for awhile since I will be i northern california for the upcoming months.

Anyway, hopefully some people can make it out. Would be nice to get an MV meet going with more than 1 MV :)

Even if you don't want to come at say, the prime time ~8am, i'm usually there till around 10 or so relaxing and enjoying the "scenery"

So if any of you have been wanting to attend, how about next weekend? Even if you don't want to bring out the MV, just relax and hang out with me over some Starbucks.

·
Registered
735 Posts
i was there today, i saw someone w/ a silver/red brutale but didn't get to chat w/him. it had a fairing and lower engine fairing. then I went for a ride w/ 3x749 darks. :drummer: went to Santiago Canyon, Live Oak Canyon Rd, Ortega to the Lookout. Those roads just don't cut it anymore :zzz:

not sure if I will go next week as I'm taking this tour across the border on the ST4s:

http://motomextours.com/Ensenadaiten.html

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You go on your 910? Pictures? :)

Enjoy your tour across the border! Looks great, let us know how it goes

·
Registered
735 Posts
nope no pics. I plan on going to the OCDC (Orange County Ducati Club) Italian Bike Night at Gelato Paridiso in Newport Wednesday tho. Aprilia crashed it last time, I was the lone MV out of 40+ bikes. Let's go! 6:45 Wednesday, it's near Fashion Island.

http://www.theocdc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Mika said:
then I went for a ride w/ 3x749 darks. :drummer: went to Santiago Canyon, Live Oak Canyon Rd, Ortega to the Lookout. Those roads just don't cut it anymore :zzz:
:laughing:

what? only the crest or malibu for you now?

wait till you see the 33 north of ojai....

alex

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey strada been awhile :) nice to see you want to go. I'm going to try to get there at 7am..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts