MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be there to check out the exotics, but seeing a group of MVs would be even better.

·
Registered
735 Posts
i might be down (if not at the GP of Long Beach). I've never been so I don't know where to meet exactly.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I won't be able to make the 15th unfortunately. How early are you guys going out? Crystal cove is like 7am-9am or so :)

If this doesn't work out, maybe following weekends :conveyer:

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

I'll probably be there around 7:30 or so till 9ish or 10. Then head over to Pro Italia.

·
Registered
339 Posts
admin said:
:stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

I'll probably be there around 7:30 or so till 9ish or 10. Then head over to Pro Italia.
wow, somebody get a pic! I thought you only existed in cyberspace, kinda like the Matrix.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Did you even read the first post of the thread? :laughing:

Why do you think i'm pushing for more people to attend!!

I will probably be wearing a Tamburini black shirt, so just look for me if I don't find your MV first.

P.S. A couple things as a reminder.

-DO NOT make a left into or out of crystal cove and cross the double yellow!
-DO NOT speed or pull anything in the area. There are a LOT of cops watching out for people abusing his/her vehicles :eek:nthecan:

Just looking out for everyone. Anyway, more MVs!

·
Registered
339 Posts
admin said:
P.S. A couple things as a reminder.

-DO NOT make a left into or out of crystal cove and cross the double yellow!
-DO NOT speed or pull anything in the area. There are a LOT of cops watching out for people abusing his/her vehicles :eek:nthecan:

Just looking out for everyone. Anyway, more MVs!
Darn, I guess you read the hooliganism thread :naughty: Really sorry I won't be there. Hopefully next time!

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
odonata said:
I will be @ Pro Italia at noon. see you there, admin... plz call me if you change your mind or going to be very late.

If my schedule changes for some reason i'll certainly let you know (only way thats happening is if i-5 explodes?)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts