MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm looking to get some CRG roll-a-click shorty levers for my 2012 Brutale. The CRG application chart only has levers that work up to 2010 but nothing for post 2010.

Have the levers changed? (Will I be able to use pre-2010?)
Does CRG have other shorty style levers that will fit?
What other levers in the same price range will do the job?

Thanks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neither CRG or Motovation could give me an answer so I bit the bullet and ordered them anyway.

I got post 2010 F4 levers - they fit like a charm!
I'd post pictures but I'm afraid of the auto-ban. If anyone wants to see, shoot me a PM!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
That they fit is good to know. I've been contemplating the CRGs, but was also unsure about the fit and am too forgetful to follow through with contacting them. I've been contemplating the CF model.

Out of curiosity, did you get full length or shorty levers? I like the shorty function for brakes and longer for the stiffer clutch, but would never do it for the symmetry.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got both shorty. I can fit three fingers on them no problem, so really it's no harder to use the clutch than before. Great for 1 or 2 finger braking though!

I only took it for a quick run last night after installing so I can't testify to comfort yet. Hopefully in the next few days I can take a nice long, deserved ride and report back

1 - 6 of 6 Posts