MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I heard this right or what the reliability of the source is but I heard that CRG got toasted in the wild fires we've been having in the area (Bay area, california). :jsm:

I sure hope everything is OK

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Wat?! CRG as in the guys who make the levers for the bikes?

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe the ones who make the levers as they are located nearby in California. We have over 800 wild fires burning here, over 30 of them considered "major" in northern california!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing too close to me. Mostly in the surrounding mountains (santa cruz mountains had some, and the mountains east of our valley). It's made for a pretty smokey/hazy week

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
You know its bad when there's ash on your car!!!

This post is #666 for me..........:devilsmok :devil: :moon:

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
You know its bad when there's ash on your car!!!

This post is #666 for me..........:devilsmok :devil: :moon:
Light the candle, read the book, ring the bell...

Sorry, really old 'Zork' reference...

Hope all of our NorCal friends are safe!!!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
315 Posts
Wow this sucks. I had finally decided to go ahead and get my CRG levers and Braketech rotors. The guy called me back laster to tell me that the last set of AXIS iron rotors were sold friday and that it will be up to 6 weeks for them to make it stateside. He also mentioned that he wasnt able to contact CRG, no one answered. He told me he would try again on tuesday. I guess I know my answer to this. Well....I hate to hear about any loss, and if they did burn down, I hope for a quick rebuild. They make some great looking quality products. I have been through a wildfire when I lived in Arizona and a couple of hurricanes recently here in Louisiana, and they all SUCK! (floods too)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"On Friday, June 21st, a fire burned through the rural valley where our fabrication shop was located. Our shop was destroyed.

While this is a big challenge, we want to let everyone know that we are already well into the process of getting our shop up and running again. It takes more than fire to slow us down!

We expect that by Monday, June 30th we will have five mills running, so we will continue to supply the finest parts to racers and enthusiasts. Thank you for your past and future support!"

Good to see they are not down and out!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts