MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any thoughts on this decision? Which is larger? Vibrates less? Offers more adjustability?

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
The photos above are of the crg bar end mirrors, but not of the arrows. In my mind, these look shite (I had a pair and sold them, and replaced them with crg arrows).

I have had the crg arrows for about 4 months now...and I do like em a lot. They give me better visual than the round crg's too, as they are angular. The adjustability is incredible (far superior to the rizoma's in this case). I also like the look of the crg arrows, as the angles really suit the angles of the brutale, and MV's in general in my mind.

All rizoma stuff is awesome though. Sydney910R (James) has the Rizzy's on his custom brute, and they do look good.

In general, the rizoma's are going to be better quality, and I think they vibrate a little less. They also keep the bars narrow, as they can be set inwards...but this can also obstruct your hands on the bars a little.

For me, I think the arrows win out, as even with the bar ends, they can be adjusted to reduce the overhang as such, and keep the bike narrow. On top of this, I think the arrows are a little cheaper...

My vote goes to the arrows (but I have them, so a little bias), but either are a very large improvement over the oem mirrors in terms of adjustability and functionality (I.e. You can see behind you!)..

Good luck with the choice.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mark

I've had the Rizoma's on my bike for quite a time now. This was after looking around a fair bit without much luck. The market place has a much better selection now, but i would still say the Rizoma's are up near the top in looks and quality.

I have attached a few photo's from different angles, hope these give you a better idea? My bike also has the S4r bars fitted which are more "open" than the stock bars.

Regards

Simon.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
do you have link to where those first ones and the barend signals can be bought, that looks very nice

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nevermind i just clicked it haha

·
Registered
29 Posts
US Rizoma Supplier Query

Mark

I've had the Rizoma's on my bike for quite a time now. This was after looking around a fair bit without much luck. The market place has a much better selection now, but i would still say the Rizoma's are up near the top in looks and quality.

I have attached a few photo's from different angles, hope these give you a better idea? My bike also has the S4r bars fitted which are more "open" than the stock bars.

Regards

Simon.
Really like the look of these mirrors & bar ends. Having just bought a 910S for riding in Tasmania would like to get the Rizoma mirrors,
bar ends & grips.
Whilst wanting to support local based distributors, found a web site called <cjmoto.com> based in Austin Texas which says it has free shipping overseas.
Motovation, which I have used before, want $127.00 for shipping to Australia. This means with the current exchange rate, the total Motovation price would be the same if the parts were ordered from an Australian distributor.
Have done a search on this website, but can find no mention of 'cjmoto' - apologies if have missed it.
Consequently, has anyone any feedback or knowledge of 'cjmoto' please?
Cheers,
Vincenzo

p.s. Just love the bike apart from the ubiquitous mirror shake & elbow flapping technique which I have honed so well on my F4!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
The photos above are of the crg bar end mirrors, but not of the arrows. In my mind, these look shite (I had a pair and sold them, and replaced them with crg arrows).

I have had the crg arrows for about 4 months now...and I do like em a lot. They give me better visual than the round crg's too, as they are angular. The adjustability is incredible (far superior to the rizoma's in this case). I also like the look of the crg arrows, as the angles really suit the angles of the brutale, and MV's in general in my mind.

All rizoma stuff is awesome though. Sydney910R (James) has the Rizzy's on his custom brute, and they do look good.

In general, the rizoma's are going to be better quality, and I think they vibrate a little less. They also keep the bars narrow, as they can be set inwards...but this can also obstruct your hands on the bars a little.

For me, I think the arrows win out, as even with the bar ends, they can be adjusted to reduce the overhang as such, and keep the bike narrow. On top of this, I think the arrows are a little cheaper...

My vote goes to the arrows (but I have them, so a little bias), but either are a very large improvement over the oem mirrors in terms of adjustability and functionality (I.e. You can see behind you!)..

Good luck with the choice.
spot on ,they are the only type to get.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts