MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

I just had a crash with my Brutale yesterday (some MF got in front of me so I had to use my front brake hardly)

and I need some spare parts. Lets see if you can help me.

1. headlamp front glass (Or some good deal on a complete one)

2. front brake reservoir.

3. Complete shift (gear) lever.

4. Instrument clocks (Speedo) with mounting bracket.

I've been searching around the section but it seems there is nothing, if you have, or know, where to get them, I would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

·
Administrator
20,388 Posts
Sorry to hear of your misfortune....and that bike was looking so good!!! Hopefully no bad cosmetic damage?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Hope you were not hurt Iron Man....

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Sorry to hear of your crash -- glad that you are OK.

You may want to try CAG on this board for parts.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sorry to read about your crash, hopefully you can get it fixed quickly.

This may be a long-shot but I remember Rob in parts department at Spectrum MV/Ducati just recently upgraded his Brutale S to Brembo radial brakes and aftermarket levers. He may be able to sell you the stock parts off his bike?

You can contact him at the dealership, there's a contact form on their site here:
http://www.spectrum-motorsports.com/parts_01.asp

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
wow Pedro hope you are okay and if not, hope you mend soon

not too concerned about the bike as you usually find that once dropped, the bike becomes better

it kind of gives the owner a boost and kick start to make the bike "better than what it was before"

im sure your bike will be as stunning as it was before; if not more stunning

wish you and the bike a speedy recovery:brutale:

+1 with regards to CAG and his Aladins cave of MV parts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Hey, man. I just took a look on eBay. I found a front brake reservoir.

I'll keep an eye for anything else.
The reservoir on the Brutale is different. It sure looks the same, but because of the angle of the clip ons, the bottom of the reservoir has a different shape so it sits flat.

I thought they were the same also until I sent an F4 reservoir to a guy who needed one for a Brutale.

CAG

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The reservoir on the Brutale is different. It sure looks the same, but because of the angle of the clip ons, the bottom of the reservoir has a different shape so it sits flat.

I thought they were the same also until I sent an F4 reservoir to a guy who needed one for a Brutale.

CAG
Good to know...I was about to bid on that reservoir a couple of days ago...but I didn't cause the dude is asking for $51 postage to Europe.
I saw some interensting things on Ebay Germany, but the sellers just do postage to Germany (Sucks). By the way...does anyone knows if the F4 speedo fits and works on Brutales?

Hey CAG...what's on your Aladine's cave? Is there anything you can offer me. If so send me a PM.

Thank you again people!!!...When you are in this situation and you see all this support, is when you realize this is more than a forum...it is almost a family.

Thanks a lot...

·
Registered
890 Posts
I saw some interensting things on Ebay Germany, but the sellers just do postage to Germany (Sucks).
i am living in germany. so in case you find some perfect piece from that seller,
i could offer you that you send it to my place and i ship it afterwards to you. is a bit complicated, but if it helps to get your bike back to its old beauty, i am willing to help out.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i am living in germany. so in case you find some perfect piece from that seller,
i could offer you that you send it to my place and i ship it afterwards to you. is a bit complicated, but if it helps to get your bike back to its old beauty, i am willing to help out.
You guys are incredible...!!! I really appreciate your offer!!! This would be great. It would take a bit longer, but we are talking of a big difference in price (If it was just a couple of € I wouldn't even disturbe you...but we are talking of maybe 500€).

I'll wait till the end of the bidding, cause I've sended the guy an email to see if he would send it to Spain, but he hasn't answered me back. If I win it I'll contact you for details, if this is OK with you.

I really appreciate your help. Thank you ever so much!!!

Pedro.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Sorry for what happened, have you looked on Ebay.it by any chance? That's where I usually look for stuff, they have tons of parts for Brutale there, including a speedo. Check if it can be used on another bike before you buy it, I know for a fact that on Ducatis, if the speedo has been used on another bike it can't be reused.
Good luck!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
...., if the speedo has been used on another bike it can't be reused.
Good luck!
Wow...is that the same for Agustas? Does anyone know? The bidding will finish in two hours...!!! I need to know for sure, 'cause the seller won't do refounds...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts