MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys i have bad news i just downed my agusta, and ill need a help with parts, i need a right fairing, brake front cylinder, gas tank, tail section, rear wheel, rear stands, if any of you know who have it let me know my email [email protected] or # 425 232 5984
thanks

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Where are you Vitaly? I might be able to help with the RH fairing panel. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how about carbon

i was thinking how about do the whole bike in carbon fiber parts ill cost me about 3800 euro dollar about 5000$ american dollars,since my bike is clean title and there is no frame damage just a scratches but i dont want any bondo on it so what is your opinion on it guys

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
limarxy said:
i was thinking how about do the whole bike in carbon fiber parts ill cost me about 3800 euro dollar about 5000$ american dollars,since my bike is clean title and there is no frame damage just a scratches but i dont want any bondo on it so what is your opinion on it guys
Sorry about the crash, hope you are ok.

Go CF, if you don't insist on using MV SP CF stuff, you can shop around for better deal. have you been to www.oppracing.com? I believe they are in WA.

Good luck!

·
Registered
474 Posts
limarxy said:
A guy in Germany selling on ebay has most if not all parts in Carbon for reasonable end prices, including Carbon Tank.

What is Bondo? Body filler or BOG as we say down this way?

Plastic panels can easily be welded and look as good as with a spray of 2-pack primer, then colour.

Have you considered a Brembo Radial MC instead of OEM?
gas tank -> try 3 cross motorcycles on ebay. they've had a few that look like warranty claims for small paint defects.

tail section + rear stands (as in pillion pegs?) I guess you need the two seater tail section?

If you don't want all the damaged bits, send 'em my way :stickpoke

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks

thank you guys i think i one month il have enough monye to buy carbon fiber parts so i will be selling my bodyparts(not mine mv agustas) so i have left my email here any one needs anything let me know

·
Registered
878 Posts
If you are willing to spend $5000, you can buy a full basic Mamba kit (non-carbon, open ed) which comes complete with all the plastics as well as the tank... it might not be a bad way to go.

If you decide to fix it, I'm sure you know Russ at Custom Classic can work magic...he's moved to Ravensdale.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
kamranmarashi said:
If you are willing to spend $5000, you can buy a full basic Mamba kit (non-carbon, open ed) which comes complete with all the plastics as well as the tank... it might not be a bad way to go.

If you decide to fix it, I'm sure you know Russ at Custom Classic can work magic...he's moved to Ravensdale.
Or the Corse kit for that matter...

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Shit!!!
Sorry to hear about the crash. :stickpoke

Yeah, go full carbon fiber if you can afford it :smoking:
I may take the same route in due time :toothless

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Sorry to hear this and as the recent owner of an F4 I'm thinking about this too much at the moment :errr: ...maybe not such a bad thing :naughty: ...and I hope your ok. :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Rockethouse said:
Sorry to hear this and as the recent owner of an F4 I'm thinking about this too much at the moment :errr: ...maybe not such a bad thing :naughty: ...and I hope your ok. :)
Sell the Speakers
Buy Full Carbon
:stickpoke

·
Registered
107 Posts
sorry to hear about your fall.. hope your ok. If you've got the money to spend then buy new i guess but i agree with steptoe most of the plastics can be welded and come up like new with a decent paint job. Check out the repair pics from my accident in my album.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts