MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came off my first canyon ride...as I slowed down for the last bend, I thought at first that somebody had tossed a bottle at me (???).
It only took about three seconds, though, before I realized the naked truth.

Yep, I checked it yesterday. Felt fine, honest...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Sorry to hear. The glass, particularly in older models, is hard to come by without paying an arm and a leg. Hopefully you can snag something from a member here!

·
Administrator
20,064 Posts
Oh that sucks !!! You can buy a new one from MV. They have a kit to install the newer style on the older bikes (different wiring plug). But get your banker on the line to warn them. $$$

part # MVB1508B4680 .... 693.69 Euro

Be glad you don't need the UK wrong side of the road version...50 Euro higher.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! There are several used units for under $400 on EBay. Probably will go with one of them.

·
Administrator
20,064 Posts
That's great !!!
Look closely and make sure they have the glass... lots of people selling the "headlight" but there is no glass, they just don't bother to tell you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i've been looking for a headlamp for 920 Brutale for several months now, the lense is still in mine but has a spider crack., all of the headlamps i found on ebay are without glass. there was one in italy for 420 euro complete.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EBay USA had one used, no cracks, for $399.00, so I had to bite the bullet. Bike will be back on the road next week!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts