MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In those days in Imola (my country) there is on raceway "HAINEKEN JAMMIN FESTIVAL",a big DEPECE MODE concert.This morning,in cross over,I went with the green traffic light but on my left a little car (ford fiesta)with 5 young girls on with violates and green hair, it hit me strong!!!!they had red ligth on traffic light!!!!My BMW is now so much damaged.
I thought if I was on my GLADIO..............
Fortunately no it has done pain!
Only my BMW car. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear that pigio :bawling: :bawling:
But you're ok and that's what matters. :)

5 young girls, huh? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :king:

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'm very happy you and your MV are OK !

Cars are only plastic and metal !

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
pigiolino said:
Yeah!!!5 young girls.....And now I have her cellular numbers!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
But I'm sorry for my BMW!!!
Ahhh.... the BMW will be fixed.

Now make those 5 girls fix you :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :king:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Glad your are OK Pigiolino. You have all the luck, getting 5 young girls running in to you. :naughty: If it was me they would have probably been 5 Nuns!! :bawling:

·
Registered
774 Posts
john said:
Glad your are OK Pigiolino. You have all the luck, getting 5 young girls running in to you. :naughty: If it was me they would have probably been 5 Nuns!! :bawling:
Five nuns ! MMmmm why not ?! ;o)

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Olive said:
Five nuns ! MMmmm why not ?! ;o)
interesting fantasy... :naughty:

Glad that you are ok 007! and they are ok.... good thing you were not on the Brutale or the Porsche, that would hurt a lot more.

5 young girls in a festiva? they must have been stuffed like sardines, I wonder...(feel free to continue this sentense :naughty: :naughty: )

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Great to hear, that you are ok; as Tiago said, the car can be fixed, and make the girls to fix you :naughty:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts