·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Great! Every year again!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 minute of the actual video itself was about 65 minutes (with windows movie maker a simply put the video at 64x faster than original)... consider the actual build part of the video was about 5 minutes so in real time it's about 5 and a half hours.... then i spent about another 2-3 hours in filling all the liquids, bleeding all the oil lines, setting up the suspension and fine tuning all the little stuff.... overall i built it in 2 days but only a few hours in the morning and the 3rd day was dedicated to finishing details

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
being that we're always looking for ways to improve our bikes i just wanted to inform everyone that the next time you guys change spark plugs go with these DENSO IRIDIUM RACING IU01-27 (make sure they're with the 01 in the middle and do not get the normal IU-27)... you will immediately notice a more fluid power erogation in low and mid range rpm and you do not need to be a motogp pilot to feel it.. and they last twice as long as your normal iridium plugs... believe me they have been tested and retested by many people here in Italy on MV's and everyone so far has said they're worth the money!!!:mouthwate:mouthwate

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
being that we're always looking for ways to improve our bikes i just wanted to inform everyone that the next time you guys change spark plugs go with these DENSO IRIDIUM RACING IU01-27 (make sure they're with the 01 in the middle and do not get the normal IU-27)... you will immediately notice a more fluid power erogation in low and mid range rpm and you do not need to be a motogp pilot to feel it.. and they last twice as long as your normal iridium plugs... believe me they have been tested and retested by many people here in Italy on MV's and everyone so far has said they're worth the money!!!:mouthwate:mouthwate
I've used the IU-27 for a few/several years, and can't seem to find the IU01-27 anywhere. I think I replaced them at 8k and they where still going fine, might put them into my other motor.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts