8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THE PRICE TO COME DOWN :cussing:

You can get similar condition at any dealer for < 14 :cross:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me assign you a new one: give up your Senna when you get it :stickpoke :later:

·
Registered
474 Posts
odonata said:
no problem if I win the next big $40,000,000.00 lottery jackpot. :smoking:
With all the bloody taxes you poor buggers pay on lottery wins you might even get enough in the hand to buy a Senna. What's that all about. :shocker:

In Australia you get what you win, which is how it should be.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Steptoe said:
With all the bloody taxes you poor buggers pay on lottery wins you might even get enough in the hand to buy a Senna. What's that all about. :shocker:

In Australia you get what you win, which is how it should be.
Absolutely agree.... You guys get shafted in the US... While your thinking of what to get with your 20 million, ill be thinking about how many sexy bikes i could spend my 40 million on.. Ahh where to start. :naughty:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Yeah... I think I will move to Australia, wait! you guys don't have any good orchestras there... never mind.

kidding aside, I wouldn't mind visiting Australia or even move there, it sounds like a great place to live... too bad that it's very location specific if I want to get a good job in my profession.

·
Registered
298 Posts
odonata said:
Yeah... I think I will move to Australia, wait! you guys don't have any good orchestras there... never mind.

kidding aside, I wouldn't mind visiting Australia or even move there, it sounds like a great place to live... too bad that it's very location specific if I want to get a good job in my profession.
Hey, what about the Sydney Philharmonic?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts