MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:silly:

Long ride into the mountains this weekend. I think the tally was 1400mi or so? One of the joys of the area is that there is usually zero traffic. You may pass a car or two every half hour in the twisty bits..one of the issues with this is that you have locals used to the lack of traffic. We came up on this herd of cows deep in the heart of the Ozarks. Great ranchers had them by and out of the way quickly but still an interesting encounter in modern North America :)

This is the usual road view

We met up with a couple of groups of people over the weekend. Always interesting to ride with new dynamics :) My friend and his new SM610 both did very well, never did require his emergency fuel cell :laughing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Good pictures James. Watch out for cow :shitfan: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
James, I see you have the optional uneven height exhaust tips, the only cure is to replace the exhaust with your std set and sell the faulty one's to me cheap :laughing:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mikef4uk said:
James, I see you have the optional uneven height exhaust tips, the only cure is to replace the exhaust with your std set and sell the faulty one's to me cheap :laughing:
HAHA yep,

The flange at the midpipe is slightly large which allows it to rotate in and up giving that uneven rear. It is very very loose at the midpipe relative to stock or RG3!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts