MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello does anyone know if there is a cover plate out there to cover the holes from the passenger foot pegs in the rear subframe of the 2010+ B4 brutales??? If not someone should make them they've got ones for the B3 already but nothing for the newer 1090s and such

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hello there
Tamburini corse makes the ones for a pre 2010 brute.
the only thing difference I can see, is that one off them has the hole in for the
back seat key.(its relocated on 2010 bikes)
If someone sended me a pre 2010 set I could easely make a mould
without the key hole.
So than they can be used for 2010+ bikes.
cheers
Peter

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yes someone make these please...

I've been waiting for a set of these for quite some time. The set pictured above is for a 1078 and the hole is for the key for the seat release. I almost pulled the trigger on a set of these but I did not like the hole to nowhere on my 1090rr.

Ive seen some pretty badass Brutales on here and all with the tabs for the passenger footpegs hanging down. :(

·
Registered
310 Posts
In the same boat

I've been waiting for a set of these for quite some time. The set pictured above is for a 1078 and the hole is for the key for the seat release. I almost pulled the trigger on a set of these but I did not like the hole to nowhere on my 1090rr.

Ive seen some pretty badass Brutales on here and all with the tabs for the passenger footpegs hanging down. :(
You're correct. The Tamburini Design model is described as being for the B4 but it is for the old gen Brutale. I almost got fooled too and contacted them before ordering (the photos could have been the wrong ones.)
Then last week I found these and it gave me hope: http://www.motovationusa.com/mvstore/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=1856
Motovation checked with MotoCorse for me and alas they're for the F3 only. :banghead:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts