MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the looks of a mono better but know its easier to convert a 1+1 to mono rather than the other way around, so I am curious does anyone know the cost of a rear tail piece for the F4?

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. They don't have the bike I want in mono, and I'm not going to riding anyone around!:)

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I figure if I NEED to ever sell, it will help to have both. I dont plan on ever getting rid of it, but if I want to take someone I can with a 1+1, if I buy a mono, then I would have to buy a whole new subframe. So I am curious how much a mono tail unit would run... Oh it would have to be pearl..lol

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
you'd be better off waiting for colorrite to come out with match paint and have a used one painted pearl. or go new and go in$$$ane! :ahhh:

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kenyatta said:
I will trade you my tail section, subframe and undertray for your 1+1 of the same. I have a monoposto. If so [email protected]

Thats alright I actually want both.

I found out the price of a seat, which is 883+tax :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
B.Harris said:
:wtf: Wow pricey!

So did you pick it up?

I am debating on it now.. I thought at most 500 for the tail unit maybe 100 bucks for the parts. But jesus! close to 1k for a seat unit?!

In the end I am sure I will pick one up... but I have other things I want first.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts