MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share my ignition case cover from Corse USA (Sponsor here, www.corseusa.com, or PM RobP). Beautifully machined cover which was a perfect fit on my Brutale. I had it installed by Munroe recently during my latest service and could not be happier :yo:

The cost is $150.00 -- if you're looking for a replacement it comes in silver and black. I went down as many of you know back in April and needed to replace the ignition case cover. This piece helps my bike look better than before

High res: http://gallery.mvagusta.net/image_db/admin/newparts/40616_full.jpg

:hitit:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe that was an option but it was voted to go with a nonlogo (or decided). I definitely like the blank look! Keeps it sleek

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Yes, the logo was pulled because there where a lot of requests for a no logo cover. Right now everything has been really quiet as I have been working on bringing production in house. look for new products soon.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
"For the piece, O.P." (Translation: "Alvin, did it take a long time to get the cover?"

OP is sometimes used for "Original Poster" on web forums which are online discussion boards, Alvin. I wouldn't have expected you to know that, though :stickpoke:stickpoke:stickpoke:stickpoke:stickpoke :)

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Took me about 1 or 2 days. Shipping from sacramento to the bay area --

RobP on the board is on all the time so he can help with any questions :drummer:

·
Registered
82 Posts
lol. I was in a hurry and it was a late night. I mean piece. OP. Ok thats good, it'll take a few days for me in Michigan. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts