MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
That is some nice stuff Squid!

Did you get the headers/ECU too or just the muffler?

Is that a little drool I see on that hugger? :mouthwate

·
Registered
210 Posts
Your gona love it

Squid

Your going to love the difference that pipe makes, put one on my new 1090 last week together with the new ecu and the power increase is quite something. Noise aint bad either, I've left the baffle in because it is plenty loud enough and it didnt seem to run any different with the baffle out. CF hugger looks fantastic, been waiting for the carbon parts to come into stock, did you get the rear hugger from evolution aswell cos I'm waiting on a carbon clock surround and bellypan which MV have been promising for weeks?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I got all the parts form Evolution for the 1090. Very happy, just waiting for some odds and ends before I have it all installed. I got the full titanium sport muffler. I will post up some pics when it is done. The quality of the parts are top notch so far. I could not believe how light this system it.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
looking forward to the pics once assembled on the Brute Squid !! :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Me too

Got the exhaust installed and the bellypan and clock surround are due out to me as soon as Gabriele can get them into stock. Not sure about the rear seat cover, was thinking of contacting Ade and asking him to recover the rear seat in white and grey also think the stock air intakes and radiator covers look good as standard so will probably leave them as they are. I've put rizomas on instead of the corse rear sets as I like the chunky feel of the rizomas. Will post some pics when its all done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts