MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my 750 Brutale last week, it has got a single muffler(some of you members might have seen it, it is a black bike with gold pinstripes not many members liked the single pipe), the bike is too loud for me when riding it, I was wondering if a MV Corse midpipe and mufflers would fit to the standard headers and how loud are the Corse mufflers. Regards Graeme.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've used MV Corse mufflers & they are loud as well - & the bike kept stalling at tickover despite a remap. I took them off & I've been running with an MV Corse mid-pipe, standard mufflers and a Power Commander - on a 910S Brut. I've loved it. However it just so happens that, as of yesterday, I'm selling the bike & all 3 items are now for sale. All in excellent nick. The mufflers and mid-pipe will fit your 750, although, according to the DynoJet site, the 750 uses a different PC to the 910. Let me know if you're interested. I'm in the UK.

Also, if you fancy splashing out a bit more and really treating yourself I've a fair bit of carbon fibre that I've just removed and am just about to post for sale on the forum. It will all fit your 750: front mudguard, ram air covers, frame side covers, engine cyl covers, rear tailpiece, instrument cover, frame infills (water tank covers) and radiator covers. All in v good nick, although the instrument cover has a small mark on it - as does one of the side covers.

I've also got spare seats in excellent order - both rider & pillion (the latter has just been recovered so is as good as new). Again, both will fit your 750.

Mike

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be interested in the mid pipe and standard mufflers if you want to sell those without the PC, I am in Australia. If you want to work out a price and PM it to me that would be great. Regards Graeme.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm interested in the Corse silencers - PM sent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts