MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend of a friend is selling a slip on Corse exhaust (not the Ti ones) that were fitted to a 910s. The package includes the cans, de-cat link pipe and EPROM chip.

Would these fit an 09 1078RR? I am awaiting him to get back to me with a part number but having looked at other websites it would seem the same cans fit all Brutale models.

Is this true and would I have to get a specific 1078RR ECU chip?

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Hi, The cans will fit OK but you won't be able to fit the de-cat link pipe without seperate manifold downpipes as the 1078rr has the manifold/downpipes and cat as a single unit and cannot be seperated as on the 910. If you can get 'new/replacement' manifold/downpipes from a 910 then the exhaust system (including) the seperate de-cat link pipe and cans can be fitted OK. Cheers Brian.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Friend of a friend is selling a slip on Corse exhaust (not the Ti ones) that were fitted to a 910s. The package includes the cans, de-cat link pipe and EPROM chip.

Would these fit an 09 1078RR? I am awaiting him to get back to me with a part number but having looked at other websites it would seem the same cans fit all Brutale models.

Is this true and would I have to get a specific 1078RR ECU chip?
you would also have to change the ecu which would cost over £300,
as the bike will run far too lean without this also if you stayed with the standard ecu the link pipe for the 910s does not have a bung for thelambda probe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts