Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enjoy!!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
My god that is pure sex. Everything from the moto corse ti pipes that are the perfect blend of heated blue.. to .... wow.. speechless..

·
Registered
165 Posts
Speaking of Tach, im thinking of doing a custom of that. Dont like that there is no redline printed on the tachometer of the F4 dial.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Nice pics! very cool.

Where was this?
:yo: :yo:

·
Registered
236 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
Nice pics! very cool.

Where was this?
:yo: :yo:
Cologne, Germany. Awesomely cool motorcycle show, I'd bet better in person. It would be very cool to get the display here in the States for the Cycle World shows.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
kilat said:
btw that is a leather seat and a matching wrapped dash unit! :crazyeyes
It may be leather but I think the tan colour doesn't really suit the black bike and the instrument surround looks like something off a 60's caddy! :barfalot:

The rest of the bike looks great BTW.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
>_<

THEY USE TAMBURINIS' AS A BASE? :cussing: :cussing:
Don't get me wrong, I like the platino, but why would anyone use a beautiful, sexy, amazing, attractive... Tamburini as a base? That's three Tamburinis' out of 300 that are not available in their original form :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Attachments

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I agree with John on the leather, a nice Alcantara seat would look much better, perhaps in blue to bring out the blued pipes?

Personally, I think Moto Corse MVs are the hottest MV around, I love the Tamburini, Veltro etc, but MC Platino is the HOTTEST in my book.

If I had the money and 2 Tamuburinis, I would get one done by Moto Corse...

·
Registered
785 Posts
Beautiful bikes. The MV Platino is up for sale at about 75,000 Euros (about $95,000).

With our next project bike we are working in collaboration with MotoCorse, should be a nice piece too, though we are not basing it on a Tambo..

J.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
I didn't mean to lash out, but I get sensitive with matters pertaining to the Tamburini, especially since I really want one :) . I agree the platino does look nice, but I have an abnormal obsession with the Tamburini :naughty: . The black one looks much better than the silver one (in my opinion). Sorry again if I offended anyone or MotoCorse.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts