MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Lovely..... but a nice piece of shit.... here is mine for sale... after 8 month ... was 23.300€,,, i am asking 18.300 €, new condition and factory warranty :)

http://auto.sapo.pt/Motos/Mv-Agusta-F4-1000-RR-Corsacorta-1310600.aspx
You are telling us your bike is a "piece of shit" (not exactly a glowing statement) so why would anyone want to buy it?
I always love it when someone says, "Man this tastes like shit! You want to try it?"
"Uhhh... No, not really!"
Just sayin...
Cheers,
Glenn

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Lovely pics. Thanks for that. Having seen it in person though I was not floored. I liked it but for an RR it needed more carbon. Also not a fan of the gold on the bike.

·
Registered
272 Posts
The passenger pillion and foot wings are really annoying on a RR bike! Can't believe MV does that...! Just UGLY!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Lovely pics. Thanks for that. Having seen it in person though I was not floored. I liked it but for an RR it needed more carbon. Also not a fan of the gold on the bike.
Says him with the Gold Wheels :laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Says him with the Gold Wheels :laughing::laughing:
LOL I know I realized that after I just posted it but I do like the gold wheels!!!! It just goes well....now if the RR had gold wheels instead of that gold stripe it would be...golden?!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
LOL I know I realized that after I just posted it but I do like the gold wheels!!!! It just goes well....now if the RR had gold wheels instead of that gold stripe it would be...golden?!
There are a couple of RR's that have had the wheels painted Gold, one (I think) from Spain and Steve Wood has his wheels gold as well

·
Registered
105 Posts
Agree with you men ;) will not be easy to sell it like this.....
Well you can always look at it.... the design is brilliant !

Is a piece of art to look at it ))))

·
Registered
391 Posts
F4RR with Gold Wheels

Here is my F4RR with Gold Wheels & full of Carbon polished Exhaust:yo:

Love the RR no problems with mine has 9500k's on it & going great:mouthwate.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Here is my F4RR with Gold Wheels & full of Carbon polished Exhaust:yo:

Love the RR no problems with mine has 9500k's on it & going great:mouthwate.
Lovely photos mate, I actually found the 'pro' shoot a bit clinical (boring):f4:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts