MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
No one is beyond the law, no matter what job you do! Hundreds of cases are dropped throughout the country each day through one reason or another with people from all walks of life!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
if we had been caught at 30mph above the limit we wouldve been banned for 6-12 months.......cop gets 42 days .fair? .................of course not

·
Registered
284 Posts
while were on the topic of cops always getting around the law, a few days ago when i was walking home from school i saw this cop breaking not one but two laws (even if their minor offenses), first of all he was parked in a no parking zone, and also he was right in front of a fire hydrant. so i gathered up my courage and i walked up to his cop car, and i told him what he was doing and that if he couldnt read the sign that said that he could not park there that maybe he should be the one getting a ticket. then he told me that i was a punk and that i shouldnt go around causing trouble.:blah: and that i should obey him, so i "kindly" told him that i have no obligation to then walked away.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Fact is, South Yorks has 3,413 officers, plus support ('civvy') staff etc, most of whom drive in a fleet of a couple of thousand vehicles, sometimes changing vehicles several times a day. A substantial number of those journeys would be classed as exempt from speed limits.
In 2007, the number of failed prosecutions was 26. Probably the local branch of Dominos pizzas have a greater number.
How come no-one ever looks at the numbers of ticket issued to the fire brigade or ambulances? I know for a fact that in my area the fire brigade bin all tickets without reading them. This never hits the news.
And yes I am one of the privileged!

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
There is no such thing as privileged, just press hype! If there were indeed a privileged few, then how do you explain Meredydd Hughes feeling the full force of the law!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts