MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ,
after 10 days ,that was in garage , i took my B3 to go around and when i back at home i saw the coolant leaking from the pump (you can see the photo in attach) ...does anyone know what can be the cause ?

Usually , i take my moto everyday to go to work ,but this time ,for working trip i leaves it 10 days in garage as it is the first time happened.

Thanks

Jay

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,306 Posts
Probably just a leaky gasket or clamp...

Can you point out where that is on this diagram?

1.jpg

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
I agree....oozing from hose joint if I am interpreting the photo angle correctly. Looks like 26-27 to me.

·
Super Moderator
22,306 Posts
I would agree

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dear silentservice703 && esq'z me,
yes ... it is between 26 and 27 following the diagram ... then i should replace a new gasket or clamp?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
I would get rid of the click'r clamp and replace it with a stainless hose clamp - then tighten it up and see.

If it still dribbles, then replace the hose (maybe all of them, with a good silicone set, in gaudy colors :))

·
Super Moderator
22,306 Posts
Agreed. First try a replacement quality screw type hose clamp.

Sometimes the simple act of removing the clamp, grabbing the hose and giving it a few twists back-and-forth to seat it and reapplying the clamp is enough.

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
What he said.... Clic-R clamps work well (if you have the proper tool) so I would guess the hose is just not seated cleanly.

Reactions: Jayjaycooper

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dear all friend,
really appreciate your great support ... yes i will follow your suggestion to replace the hose clamp with a good one and also all hoses with a good silicone set .

Have a great weekend ahead !!!

Jay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts