MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys.
What's the best Coolant for the TV, as i need to change mine and how much will i need to get the bit that goes in reservoir bottle ?(y):)
Many thanks.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I don't know if there is any specific coolant, but I generally use "Engine Ice" in all my bikes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know if there is any specific coolant, but I generally use "Engine Ice" in all my bikes.
Hello Allworld thanks for that will see if its available here in the UK any idea what the quantity is for the TV good buddy :)(y)

·
Administrator
19,055 Posts
Your owner manual should tell you how much. 2 liters will likely be plenty.
ANY quality long-life glycol base coolant will be fine. You can get it at any auto parts store. If it doesn't say "pre-mixed" then you will need top mix it 50/50 with distilled water.
Most brands are ready to use.
Don't waste money on an expensive brand name "Motorcycle" coolant. All the ethylene glycol stuff is the same.
Now, if you want to use something other than what came in the bike (like Engine Ice) then go with what you like.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.
Thought i would ask the question as its been quite some time since i have had a water cooled bike. Had a lot of BMW twins all oil cooled.
Will post some pics of my TV when shes done as i am having quite a bit of Hydro dipping done on her so she will look quite cool:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts