MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
silly question, where is this located? my back has low tolerance after the accident, someone point me to the right direction, thanks!

·
Administrator
20,388 Posts
6mm threaded bolt (8 m head) on the bottom of the water pump housing (facing outward). Do a search on this subject and there are some posts with pictures as well as some tips on changing coolant.

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
coolant drain plugs?

there are also 2, same size, low on the front of the cylinder block between 1&2, 3&4 :naughty:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Read the manual

That should make life a lot easier for your back too - download them here - http://my.agusta.us/ - for free :stickpoke.

Or look at the picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
"make sure the coolant flows into the container"

Where's the fun w/that? We just let it drain onto the lift and spill all over the shop floor!:mouthwate

I'm surprised the manual doesn't tell you to disconnect the battery too.:ahhh:

You think MV's manual is silly, take a look at a Honda manual sometime, it's mechanics for dummies.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This has been clear. It's fascinating what a concussion will do to comprehension of straightforward things.

The bike runs great now - good as new. Replace two turn signals and it will be in better shape than before. Thanks, guys, for helping me and seeing me through what has been a difficult chapter. Safe riding.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
No Worries man

This has been clear. It's fascinating what a concussion will do to comprehension of straightforward things.

The bike runs great now - good as new. Replace two turn signals and it will be in better shape than before. Thanks, guys, for helping me and seeing me through what has been a difficult chapter. Safe riding.
Take it easy out there now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts