MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Loved that, they look like very nice roads. Its just a pity you werent shooting an F4 instead.:naughty: But seriously that bike of yours is amazing looking, thats the best one i have seen. Nice work

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I very much want an F4 as well. I just got into the whole naked "streefighter" thing a couple years ago and I loved the Brutale, but simply didn't care for the factory color schemes. They were good, but not "OMG" good, so I bought a black one and completely disassembled it. It was a shame that the less expensive "S" model came with a red frame, so I started with the frame and went from there. It's been my passion for the last year and a half, but I've pretty much done all I can do to it. I'm going to keep it, but I'm shopping for the right F4 right now and look forward to personalizing it as well. in your honest opinion, is the newer 312 a lot faster and better bike than the previous model. If not, i'm almost inclined to buy a $10-$15k bike since I'm gonna re-do it anyways, but performance is my highest concern.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
The F4 1000R is a definite improvement over the S, but not much faster--The upgrades are the brakes, wheels and suspension.
The 312R is virtually identical to the 1000R, with some fuel-injection tweaks.

The newly arriving 1078 312RR is faster, with better brakes, but a LOT more $$.

1000Rs were imported in much higher numbers than any other F4s because of AMA homogolation rules, so they can be found on the cheap, both new and used.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Nice video! Made me want to go out on the Brutale
...and still I just came in after a long serie of wheelies:D

What was that in the end about "Stunt rider"? What were the stunts?

·
Administrator
20,341 Posts
Cool video....your bike is quite nice looking too.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Nice Vid man, great job. I cracked up laughing when you past the cyclist.. You have some beautiful roads up there too - Hard to find pavement like that in Cali..

·
Registered
195 Posts
All Brutales should come with RED frames. :yo:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Kite Aerial Photography!
I'd say the cameraman is on top of an overpass. You can see the overpass from other camera angles. He's tracking and zooming at the same time with handheld camera shake. A lil bit of helicopter sound and the illusion is sold. It's very nicely done. Clever guy.

We could get some shots like that on the 280 here Admin.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts