MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm sorry guys but I can't help but feel like that kit should be on some beat up 750 at the fairground jumping over a row of school busses. I did however like the white Brutale so who knows;-P

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I have seen a couple of those down here. They came out in the first model run of Brutales as a 750 America in 2002 and sold at about a $4k premium, in a blast from the past model (MV Brought out a limited 750S America naked bike with high bars back in 1977 to 79, actually it was commissioned by a London MV importer and called a GT in England, very rare). Anyway in the flesh it is sensational and my favourite to date, although the R has now taken over.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
curi0usmind said:
The America Kit looks really nice in person. I'd get one if it were selling for a good price.

I'm sure you could get the same scheme in a quality paint job for about 1K or less.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Brutish said:
Jury is out for me, but I think it would look better on a brute with a red frame.

I have to agree with you on this. The scheme looks good off the bike, but looses its pizzaz when on the bike being drowned out by all that black. A red frame would look the tits as would adding some color onto the blinker pods(or whatever those bulges are under each clip on).

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Or maybe even make the trellis blue and have the gauge cluster shroud, rear seat, and tail light cover complete the red from front to rear.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts