MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick question to those that converted a single seater to a 1+1: were you able to keep the single seater undertray? I traded seats with Coleman and bought his subframe and pegs, and as I was putting the undertray on, I noticed that it was kind of hard to get the bolts back on, so I just gave it a little push and kind of forced the bolts on, then when I was testing the lock, I noticed that the pins for the seat did not retract to their original position, then I noticed that the rubber mounts for the relays on both sides were interfering with that, so I naturally removed them and figured that I would drill some holes later. So I get the assembly back on the bike and when I was reattaching the exhaust I noticed that it wasn't clearing the undertray now and was touching, and then when I put the seat on, there was about an 1 inch gap between the back of the seat and the undertray. So all of this to wonder if there is a difference between a single seat undertray and a 1+1? It seems obvious I know, but looking at the carbon undertray from eMoto, it doesn't look any different from what I remember the single seater version looking like. Any light on this would help with my sanity.

·
Registered
151 Posts
No I didnt have any problems with my undertray I went from a Monoposto, to a Biposto conversion. And everything fit fine, the only thing that gave me trouble is the seat locks, sometimes they would not want to release, the Biposto has the extra two holes it locks down and those beeyotches would get stuck so I just removed the locking mechanism for those and ket the rear lock haha :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts