MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately In SUPERSTOCK is exploded a big big controversial for good resulted of MV F4 1000 R in Valencia....
Suzuki Yamaha and others are thinking MV was not regular.... :stickpoke http://www.racergp.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=494
.................................. :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
pigiolino said:
Unfortunately In SUPERSTOCK is exploded a big big controversial for good resulted of MV F4 1000 R in Valencia....
Suzuki Yamaha and others are thinking MV was not regular.... :stickpoke http://www.racergp.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=494
.................................. :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

Jap brands are gay!! :bash:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Is there is a translation of the article?

Using yahoo web page translator:

In TV to Team Sport controversy MV bursts

Valencia is begun the much attended championship Superstock 1000, and gia' is been born controversies for the regolarita' of MV the F4.

The performances of fastest From Tuscany pilot Luca Mast coat and of the Badovini young person, gia' had made to mormorare the paddock of the circus smaller.

All remember season 2005 of the Lombardic motion, only studded from many breaches,ed a single placing on the podio to Misano piu' that other fruit of the talent of Vittorio Iannuzzo that of the real performances of the motion.

During the transmission TEAM SPORT yesterday evening 26 you open produced them from the Ducci enterprise www.duccienterprise.net, the Team manager of the team Suzuki Italy Celani has not hidden just the disappointment on the fact that MV the capacities in contest to Valencia were not consistent to the regulations, and has asked Nino Bar uffico head press for the Fg Sport, that it was present in study, as never its motion that has won with Alexander Polita to fine contest, has been completely taken apart, while that one of the 3 classified MV di the Badovini, has not been verified.

Knowing the dowries sport of Celani, ago to think very this its affirmation controversy, and we ask ourselves as never gia' from the first contest there are behaviors that they make gia' to mormorare, perhaps is why MV ago piu' the news of other Teams? we hope is not for this.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
i think i need some help understanding what's going on.

the manager of the Suzuki Italy team is complaining that the MV bikes are not superstock legal and he's asking for a complete tear-down of the machines.

please let us know how this turns out!

thanks for the info.

alex

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
GREAT machines, and TALENTED/FEARLESS riders=WINNING!

Seems as though the MV teams currently running have the recipe for success :king: . Good times seem to be in the future for the MV marque, and they are committed.

Losers :bawling: always shoot arrows at those on the podium.

Peter

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
altoon said:
i think i need some help understanding what's going on.

the manager of the Suzuki Italy team is complaining that the MV bikes are not superstock legal and he's asking for a complete tear-down of the machines.

please let us know how this turns out!

thanks for the info.

alex
How often do they tear down machine because someone complaints?

I hope there is no "bike doping"...

·
Registered
459 Posts
The last round was shown live on Eurosport :smoking:

Director obviously likes Red/Silver and not the Black R as he missed Badovini's race But did show us lots of Scassa, who is quick, sort of Ruben Xuas style.He outbraked himself twice ,same corner,otherwise he would have made the podium I'm sure.

I'm not surprised the winning GSXR was stripped ,he toyed with the kawasaki then just pissed off and left him .

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
MV-999R said:
Jap brands are gay!! :bash:
I agree with :bash:

It was the same problem in the German IDM Superbike Series. The MV Team was observed with eagle eyes... :eek:nthecan:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
pigiolino said:
It has not known more nothing...
Will see tomorrow in Monza before qualifing...
Keep us posted.
Unfortunately, for me here in the USA, we don't get any news on the World Superstock series. It really sucks.

Alex

1 - 17 of 17 Posts