MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my 910 stalled about 8 times in a 30 minute ride last week I've finally decided to try and get Cagiva USA to fix the problem. I was in traffic the other day and needless to say it is not very safe trying to pull away from a traffic light and have the bike shut down. Sometimes it started up right away and sometimes not for a few minutes. Either way, the cars behind me just decide to go around me. When cars come around within a foot of your leg it isn't a great feeling. I was paranoid every time it happened and just hoped the cars were paying attention and didn't run into me.

So, anybody have a good contact at Cagiva USA? I want to contact them and try to get something done.

Thanks for anything you can tell me.

·
Registered
193 Posts
After my 910 stalled about 8 times in a 30 minute ride last week I've finally decided to try and get Cagiva USA to fix the problem. I was in traffic the other day and needless to say it is not very safe trying to pull away from a traffic light and have the bike shut down. Sometimes it started up right away and sometimes not for a few minutes. Either way, the cars behind me just decide to go around me. When cars come around within a foot of your leg it isn't a great feeling. I was paranoid every time it happened and just hoped the cars were paying attention and didn't run into me.

So, anybody have a good contact at Cagiva USA? I want to contact them and try to get something done.

Thanks for anything you can tell me.
My bike was doing the same thing. It had become so bad I wanted to bury it in a hole. I took it to the dealer and they are replacing the CDI Unit. I haven't got the bike back yet, so I don't know if that is the problem. I was lucky to find out my bike was still under warranty, thanks to fazer6. Have your dealer check yours out. Seems to be a common problem.Hopefully your bike is under warranty too.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Matthew Stutzman is the man to talk to here in the USA - he will help you out - I have great faith in him and his desire to put things right where needed.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I'm not sure what is happening at Cagiva USA. After spending a weekend with Matthew at the Legend of the Motorcycle event on May 3rd, I have had a hard time reaching him and other contacts at Cagiva. Could be busy with the (possible) involvement with Harley, etc. Would hate to see trouble there, and if his emails are bouncing I'd hate to think he could be gone.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is still there. He responded to one of my emails just a couple of days ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts