MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. It been awhile since I’ve posted. I’m considering a 2013 Brutale 1090 black. It’s got approximately 11,500 miles. The dealer is asking 7200$. They don’t have service records on the bike. Advice on what I should ask them, is price fair, what should I do once purchased in terms of service and maintenance. The closest dealers to me are 4-5 hours away.
Thoughts?
Thank you

·
Old Wing Nut
25,215 Posts
Buy it !!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Is it the matte black with silver wheels?? Is so I have the same bike. PM me for anything you want to know

·
Registered
802 Posts
Tire Wheel Helmet Vehicle Automotive tire

I have my black star wheels on in this picture

·
Registered
802 Posts
I have traction control on mine no abs. If the bike has a red frame, than it has abs, black like mine non abs. Mine is strictly a track bike. I had a head gasket leak early on and had to have it fixed. Same thing, no dealer in CT and had to take it out of state, two hrs. It's a labor of love. Check you some of my previous posts on here. Can come to find out, these bikes are rather rare. Not that it makes them worth more just a cool tidbit.

Reactions: esq'z me

·
Old Wing Nut
25,215 Posts
Just for a comparison, a friend of mine works for a high end auto transport company tells me this. Did you know that your Rolls Royce that requires factory service in the Atlanta Georgia area will need to be shipped to Miami to receive it? So anything more than basic maintenance, and any warranty work, requires a +/-$2500 tow each way to the dealer in another state.
There are a couple of other exotic cars that have similar authorized dealer support requiring long distance hauling, depending on where you live.
But if you can afford that car, you don't really care about the lack of local dealers.
That's your MV Agusta. Where's your nearest Authorized Ferrari Dealer?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts