MV Agusta Forum banner

Connecticut ride

3K views 47 replies 10 participants last post by  airfuel 
#1 ·
Anyone want to ride on Sunday? It looks like the better of the two days.

Matty is always up for a ride and Airfuel may be able to make it. Who else? Chris, Jeff?

CAG

#4 ·
I really enjoyed the last ride! Just not into getting up at dawn for a Marcus morning but if thats what people want to do I`m sure I`ll have a great time.

#10 ·
Instead of Duchess county how about route 7? Ride down 202 to Marcus, meet up and head back up on 7. Anyone meeting us at Marcus can ride up 7 and then back on 202 or however they want. We can stop near Lime Rock for lunch.

If you feel strongly about it, I could lead that one. Although I still don't feel I have enough riding experience leading a ride.

CAG

#12 ·
Sounds great 7 is a good ride so where do we meet and when?

#13 ·
I think Matty and I will meet here and ride down 202 to Marcus Dairy. From Bethany it would probably be easier for you to meet us there.

Anucci is in, but I do not know where he lives.

Rick is coming up from NJ.

John is in as well and will meet us at Marcus.

The latest forcast is 30% chance of rain before 0900. Lets make Marcus Dairy the meet point and set a time when we know more about the weather.

CAG

#15 ·
I should be able to meet you guys at Marcus also. What time will you be there?

#20 ·
OK, Let's meet at the dairy at 9:15.

#26 ·
It looks like that what ever rain is forcast will be over by 9am.

What if we meet later and ride later? How long can you ride? Since I will be coming south on 202, I would meet everyone at the intersection of 7 and 202 in New Milford at around 1000. (it's probably 1/2 hour from Danbury to that part of New Milford if you leave Marcus at 0930-0945).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.