MV Agusta Forum banner

Connecticut Ride 3

2K views 28 replies 6 participants last post by  anucci 
#1 ·
Who's in? The usual suspects? Maybe we could ride somewhere John wouldn't be so nervous he has to keep his bike in second gear. :stickpoke

#4 ·
Wood Chipper :jsm: That`s the Connecticut divorce machine! As for ridding "any sunday".

#6 ·
HAH! Excellent. I knew some one from CT would pick up on that. Actually, she will be dragging brush very close to the machine...

Nah, she's a sweetheart.

Are you up for a longish ride, Chris? Matty mentioned Dutchess county. Sunday may be the day to do it..

#10 ·
So the only 2 fur sures are you and me. So if you want to do Duchess county, I would be up for that. If you wanted to go east, Woodstock, Pomfret that sort of thing that would be great also. Rt 169 is a great road.

CAG

#11 ·
CAG said:
So the only 2 fur sures are you and me. So if you want to do Duchess county, I would be up for that. If you wanted to go east, Woodstock, Pomfret that sort of thing that would be great also. Rt 169 is a great road.

CAG

And me make 3 :f4: I hope I can keep up with my lowly Brutale :tongue: .

#14 ·
Depending on where folks are coming from I was thinking east side. Rt 169 from Norwich up to Putnam, woodstock, lunch at the Vanilla bean (VERY biker friendly) and back down. It's on Matty's side of the river too.

CAG

#15 ·
please..... all of you.....
take your GOOD cameras

we want to see some great shots of this wonderful ride
wish i could be there

have fun..... and, ride safely

#19 ·
Lets make the meeting point, Exit 5 on 384. That should be Rt. 85. We'll ride 85 east to to 207. 207 to 169 north Stop at Vanilla bean for lunch. Circle around Natchaug State forest then back to 169 and head south for the ride back.

Who's bringing the camera?

Meet at 10 am?

CAG

#20 ·
I`m sorry but I`m not going to be able to make it. the old lady wants to ride too tomorrow and there is no way she can handle the 75 mph corners. And I`m not gona push her to do it :ahhh: The price of getting your woman to ride :violin: Besides I got to start a big job on monday and am going to need allot of time tomorrow to get the equipment on the job site :baddeal: :banghead: We got the whole summer though and I really enjoy rideing with this group. :blah: BTW I ran in to our blue 1050 Triumph friend ricster today.

#21 ·
CAG said:
Lets make the meeting point, Exit 5 on 384. That should be Rt. 85. We'll ride 85 east to to 207. 207 to 169 north Stop at Vanilla bean for lunch. Circle around Natchaug State forest then back to 169 and head south for the ride back.

Who's bringing the camera?

Meet at 10 am?

CAG
sounds good to me...thats right in my area.......ill check the thread in the AM to make sure the ride is still on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.