MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Thanks everyone :) just doing what I can for the MV community. Site's not possible without all of you guys keeping it active!

·
Registered
279 Posts
This site is awesome. A new MV owner needs some place to answer his/ her questions....... hey are their any ladies out there with MV's?

I ve seen some girls on Duc's but not on an MV

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
darthmvader said:
This site is awesome. A new MV owner needs some place to answer his/ her questions....... hey are their any ladies out there with MV's?

Angelina Jolie has a Brutale.
Maybe we can hook her up :toothless :toothless :p

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Agree totally, the site is great, and info thats being posted has improved out of sight, the volume of posts is improving each day.

How do we get the casual browsers to register, as previously mentioned by others there are always more of these guy's than members?

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Yes congrats to admin and everyone here.

hey are their any ladies out there with MV's?
That would be cool... we could all check with our dealers and find out, also tell them about this site! I remember reading a post about a member's wife also rides MV Brutale.

Maybe Alvin could have a new section in the forum for women?

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know some girls who ride, or rode, MV's, but they are in Italy :toothless

Hell, i even know one that raced an MV last year. :)

If you guys behave i may tell her to register here :toothless

·
Registered
96 Posts
I enjoy coming to a site where people understand what it's like to own an MV - thanks!

Maybe admin can design some printable flyers that we can leave at our respective dealers to advertise the officially unofficial MV Agusta owners site. :D

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Congrats Admin :)

MV999R, I remember reading an article on this girl...unless it was another female MV racer...and that would be very cool if she was to become part of the community.

Maybe the Guest's Register thread could be a (our first) sticky in an effort to even out this inbalance.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Well if you guys want some stickers or something I can look into getting them made and sent out ? :)

Flyers? Something? My original concept for the portal up there was to get dealer participation for inventory updates and such. That way for those looking for that 200x silver 1+1 or something then they could browse the portal. Unfortunately that hasn't happened yet :) and getting dealer participation is quite difficult! That and...time.. on my hands

·
Registered
23 Posts
darthmvader said:

I ride an MV - a Brutale 750 :)

And am of the female persuasion.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
My wife rides MV's. Congratulations Alvin on a great site, :)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Fafnir said:
I ride an MV - a Brutale 750 :)

And am of the female persuasion.
Welcome to the site!

[registry plug]
Be sure to add yourself to the MV Agusta registry. Browse to the Brutale S section and scroll to the bottom where it says "add your mv to the registry" :)
[/registry plug]

1 - 20 of 39 Posts