MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy on his F4 and I did about 200 miles last Sunday and we got caught in some rain and I have condensation in the headlight of my beloved Brutie beast. Is there a seal that has to be replaced or does it require a new headlight? The bike is still under warranty.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
You can pull out the bulb ( not a fun job. Don`t let the clip fly away ) and then blow dry air inside to remove the moisture.

·
Registered
46 Posts
go to your dealer.. if you're under warrenty they'll change the entire headlight..
the same has happened to me last year..

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
It is very easy to take the glass off, i do it for track days, that should allow it to dry naturally. JM2C

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
It is very easy to take the glass off, i do it for track days, that should allow it to dry naturally. JM2C
Brutale is very different.

Not a difficult thing to do, like replacing a bulb, but it shouldn't get condensation in there anyway.

·
Registered
350 Posts
If you are getting condensation in your light. The glass is getting ready to fall out. Thats what happend to mine just pull on the sides of the glass and out it comes. Have it repaired under warentee.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Funny I see this on my way home today get caught in a BS rain storm and when I get home I find condensation under my lense as well and to boot it was starting to pop out. So off to shop to get a new one under warranty.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem, I am going to the dealer today with it. I was not sure if it could be repaired or replaced. It appears that the solution is to replace it. Thanks for everybody's help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts