MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Pier, while we appreciate your enthusiasm, you may want to remove this before you piss off several American members of the board who are waiting to watch the time delayed race this afternoon, and requested no spoilers be posted!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I don't know how many times you have to ask people NOT to post race stuff, but any way, it's done now, It was always Rossi's to lose, but in his defence, a better judge of how well he will do, or how much he is actualy lifting the bike from it's proper race or qualify position can be seen by Edwards's performance, when Edwards is in the 10thish position the M1 just isn't working............

Anyway, congrats to Nicky, I'm pleased for him :drummer:

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fazer6 said:
Pier, while we appreciate your enthusiasm, you may want to remove this before you piss off several American members of the board who are waiting to watch the time delayed race this afternoon, and requested no spoilers be posted!

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!I'M SORRY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excuse me,I swear I dont known this about motogp!!!!!!!!
sincerly I asked to me why was not any posts about it!!!!
Guys I know you ate me now,but I swear I dont known this think!!!!!
Excuse me again......
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
pigiolino said:
Guys,I did not saw this thread!
If I saw it,certainly I did not post my thread.

I have broken the show at very much people?
I'm afraid with all my heart!
C'mon everybody knows you didn't do it on purpose :friday:

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Pier, I didn't even turn on the computer until after the race for fear of someone spoiling it. I'm guessing that Nicky winning probably went over better then compliments to Rossi.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
pigiolino said:
Guys,I did not saw this thread!
If I saw it,certainly I did not post my thread.

I have broken the show at very much people?
I'm afraid with all my heart!
Don't worry about this; it's stupid to come on a motorcycle forum anyway if you really don't want to know it.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I respect peoples wish to not see the result until they watch it as the race unfold, but personally, I don't care... I can see the result and watch it later, it doesn't bother me.

BTW, here is what Vale said after the race:

Valentino Rossi (13th; +38.546)
"Of course this is a big disappointment for me because to arrive at the final race with an eight-point advantage and then not win the title is a disaster. Basically I made two mistakes today - one was at the start and then the second one was the crash. It has been a very emotional season, with some great moments, some bad luck and now some mistakes. But this is racing. All I can say now is a big 'congratulations' to Nicky because he is a great guy, a great rider and he is the World Champion because he has been the best this year. I have known him a long time, I know his family well and even though I am disappointed I am also very happy for them. It has been a great fight with him this year - not like in the past with other riders when there have always been some polemics - and we have great respect for each other. I want to say a huge thank you to Yamaha, to all my team and engineers and to everyone else involved, they've done an amazing job this year and now I am looking forward to working towards next season with the 800; I am sure it will be another exciting season and another big battle!"

Vale is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

·
0 Posts
ben
great post
im glad you posted it
what a champion he is
and what a gentleman

im still gutted,and dont know how to deal with this

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
odonata said:
I respect peoples wish to not see the result until they watch it as the race unfold, but personally, I don't care... I can see the result and watch it later, it doesn't bother me.

BTW, here is what Vale said after the race:

Valentino Rossi (13th; +38.546)
"Of course this is a big disappointment for me because to arrive at the final race with an eight-point advantage and then not win the title is a disaster. Basically I made two mistakes today - one was at the start and then the second one was the crash. It has been a very emotional season, with some great moments, some bad luck and now some mistakes. But this is racing. All I can say now is a big 'congratulations' to Nicky because he is a great guy, a great rider and he is the World Champion because he has been the best this year. I have known him a long time, I know his family well and even though I am disappointed I am also very happy for them. It has been a great fight with him this year - not like in the past with other riders when there have always been some polemics - and we have great respect for each other. I want to say a huge thank you to Yamaha, to all my team and engineers and to everyone else involved, they've done an amazing job this year and now I am looking forward to working towards next season with the 800; I am sure it will be another exciting season and another big battle!"

Vale is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm very sorry for VALE,
But.....HONOT TO NIKY!!!!
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts