MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Couple weeks ago just picked up a beautiful 07 f4 with 3200 miles. Unfortunately it looks like my upper fan has damage to it. I've looked around and cannot find any muzzy fans or similar.

I've also searched high and low to see if anyone's bolted up a set of fan blades from a diff bike as a direct replacement but can't find anything.

I've seen some wild setups with all types of different fans but that's out of my league for now I'd just want to replace the fan blades (or fan) in the stock location run some engine Ice and an override switch.

Sooooo has anyone replaced the fan for another direct bolt on factory fan off a jap bike or Ducati or something??

·
Vendor
5,367 Posts
Hi everyone. Couple weeks ago just picked up a beautiful 07 f4 with 3200 miles. Unfortunately it looks like my upper fan has damage to it. I've looked around and cannot find any muzzy fans or similar.

I've also searched high and low to see if anyone's bolted up a set of fan blades from a diff bike as a direct replacement but can't find anything.

I've seen some wild setups with all types of different fans but that's out of my league for now I'd just want to replace the fan blades (or fan) in the stock location run some engine Ice and an override switch.

Sooooo has anyone replaced the fan for another direct bolt on factory fan off a jap bike or Ducati or something??
If you start a thread in the For sale/Wanted section I am sure someone will help you with some original fan blades.Muzzy blades are no longer available.I have not seen a compatiable fan blade yet from another make of bike.
Welcome to the forum.If you let us know where you live that would help too.

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
upper fan?

Dante;
PayPal me $5 to cover shipping and I'll send you one

:popcorn:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dante;
PayPal me $5 to cover shipping and I'll send you one

Wow that would be really nice of you!! Are you sure $5 will cover it ?? I'll PM you if I can figure it out. I havent been on a forum in ten years I'm using my phone haha

·
Super Moderator
22,472 Posts
Dante, forst let me say welcome.

Then let me say that Noel has given you the offer of the day.

You will not find Muzzy fans anymore as they have stopped producing them.

You can take measurements and modify fan blades from various catalogs like McMaster-Carr or Grainger, or....

Noel, is that for the blade, or the whole fan?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dante, forst let me say welcome.

Then let me say that Noel has given you the offer of the day.

You will not find Muzzy fans anymore as they have stopped producing them.

You can take measurements and modify fan blades from various catalogs like McMaster-Carr or Grainger, or....

Noel, is that for the blade, or the whole fan?
Thank you!! I'm going to take Noel up on his offer for sure just want to see for myself (and others ) if other people have tried different options.

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
?

Dante;
check your PMs found both of them

Chuck;
just the blades

:popcorn:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again!! Tomorrow's going to be 60 here so I'm certainly going for a spin cause then it's probably going to be numbered after that. Not sure where you guys are located but they panic up north so the first real cold night they'll be sure to salt everything!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fans came in today! My bottom one was melted too good thing you hooked me
Up with both! Thanks again my friend!

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
?

Dante;
Glad I could help......