MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Coming up on 3060 members!

It isn't long ago we were getting up to 1000, then 2000 and now the 3000th member of mvagusta.net isn't far away (perhaps before Christmas??) :jsm: All credit once again to Alvin for providing us with this wonderful platform to discuss all things Agusta and of course quite a few other topics too. :drummer:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
spalding12 said:
amen to that
what a great place
thanks to alvin
and all the great guys and gals who make up this community of which i'm extremely proud to be a member
+1 :drummer:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think it was well worth joining and I can't believe how much of a following these bikes have considering they are relatively rare! The galleries are very good and they make potential new members really want to find out whats in the media section...well thats the way it worked with me.

A

·
0 Posts
yep definately
thanks to alvin, for what alot of us call our second home
cheers

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
it is amazing considering how many were here when i FIRST joined. i think the demise of F4.com and good timing caused a big BOOM this year. all in all, a very fun and good community. :highclap:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'll take the 18th!
And as everyone else has stated much more eloquently than I will, thank you very much Alvin for providing us such a wonderful place to talk and hang out. I learn so many things about fellow riders and our motorcycles that I could not get from any other place in the world. As a Ducati rider turned MV rider, its nice to see a community of such high caliber available to MV riders.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
19th. Ben's and my birthday :stickpoke I'd love a Tamburini BTW :stickpoke :stickpoke

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
27 more newbies required, :stickpoke 16 days to go. :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
21 and counting!! Scrub that 19 now!! :laughing: :moped: :laughing:

·
Registered
23 Posts
This is a great site. I was perusing for an MV site to join the registries, and really just stumbled on to this one. Alvin has been awesome by producing such a professional and classy forum for us to hang out on. Thanks Alvin and cast for a great place to exchange stories, tech notes, and all around good natured banter. And now you are one more closer to 3k members!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Less now, I still think the 19th is the day member 3000 will sign up. :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts