MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are, than I would love to have a visit from you guys to my restaurant, in Almancil, Algarve, Portugal (of course).
Great atmosphere, large garden terrace, excellent food for really affordable prices - don´t need to say that you´ll all get a nice discount just by being forum bros, and 10 min away you can enjoy a swim in my condominium pool (with a golf course right in front, no buildings), and a barbeque made by moi.:mouthwate

Portimão is only 30 min away max., and Faro 20 min.
Check the menu and photos in [email protected]. Bring your bike and your swimming trunks (or bikini :naughty:).
If you´re up to a sunny bike holidays, this is the place to be. I´ll be welcoming and guiding you on my spare time! :yo:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hi.
Strange to see your posts here as I hope to be in Portimao later this year with my F4 312 track bike and a team in Moto 2 preparing for the CEV race.
If we can make it, and money is a big factor, then I will definitely come by for a meal with the team.
Already looking forward to it!!
Frank

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Frank
If you tell me sometime later, when you get to know, how many people you´re going to be, we can make a nice group price for you guys :naughty:.

For you to have an idea, for around 20 or 25 € you can all have a full meal with drinks, starters, main course, dessert and coffee, All homemade food, good quality, not that s***t you see sometimes out there!

Also, as I´m a qualified Fitness Trainer and Personal Trainer for 30 years, I can train, or give advice or even make an exercise plan for any of you who needs. No charge! My Forum bros are too precious for me to take advantage on that!.
Stay cool and hope you´re coming! :mouthwate
Dons, thanks for your compliment :yo:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Very interesting.....

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CEV - you mean the spanish national championship? Moto 2? Wow! If you´re coming, maybe you could take me in your pocket so I could be in the boxes!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts