MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, how you all been? sorry i couldnt make the Meet in socal :( Im coming off a bad wreck. My ape is gone,(OLD PEOPLE SUCK) and im coming off a few broken bones ,but mentaly im ok ( i think) :) But anyways now im stuck behind a few bills, so im kinda stuck behind the 8 ball. The insurance Bought me a new bike. But i may have to sell it. But heres what i am selling for sure. the bike is a NOS 02 MILLE R (SAME COLOR) how crazy is that?? I have since Put 26 miles on it.

My XL mv jacket feels like a large $620 new $400 obo looks new ,no holes
snap on KRL toolbox $800
02 mille R yellow $12K
suzuki 185 enduro $400

riding home from work,a old couple from Omaha deceides to cut 3 lanes of traffic, missing a beetle,and smacking a explorer while still going and hitting me off, allowing me to get airborn. while i hit the slow lane,slide to the side of the freeway (thank god) while a kenworth found the bike, i dont know what happend. (the emt said i was gone for 3 mins) all i remember was a girl with a nice rack yelling "DONT Take off the helmet" my bike gave her life for me :( and guess what the best part was. the old people had expired insurance from 06

how have you been? .

so if you all would help me buy buying something id sure be greatful THANKS!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
:jsm: Damn sorry to hear about the accident :( :(

But at least you're here to post. Best wishes for a full recover. :)

And sucks to hear that on top of that you have thos finantial issues and have to seel your bike :bawling::bawling:

But shouldn't be those old foks that are responsible for the accident to pay for all the bills and give you a compensation for the injuries?

Anyway i hope you can sort that out and keep the bike.

Keep us posted.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
That does suck but at least you saw a girl with a nice rack! All kidding aside what a bummer man. I would be so heartbroken if that happened to me *knocks on wood*. How are the injuries by the way? I hope they are healing fast!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Wow I think I would be going after anything they own...

·
Administrator
20,804 Posts
Bad News...Glad you will recover....really sucks that you will have to work out from under the financial burden of uninsured motorists. Wish I could help by purchasing your old Suzuki 185, but I'm not in position just now. Always liked those bikes....

Heal up and good luck.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
dude, that sounds terrible. Sorry to hear that.

hope you feel better soon and good luck with unloading what you need to....

-colin

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
You're alive...You'll recover ( or so it sounds )....NOTHING else really matters. Glad you're still with us!

·
Registered
917 Posts
best of luck for a full recovery- physical, financial, emotional... Which Aprilia did you have? I owned a Falco for 8 years, loved it.

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
Sorry to read this, really a bummer about you and your bike.
That kinda stuff just pisses me off. :bandit:
Get well man.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Damn Eric, that sucks...Glad you are still with us, sorry to hear about this.

I am normally not one to say this, but SUE THEIR ASSES! 'F' people without insurance, that stinks. :bandit:

Stay positive, you have our wishes for a full and speedy recovery. Sorry if you have to sell the bike, but there will be others. Tomorrow is what is important, not yesterday...Well, except the part about SUEING THEIR ASSES!

Get well soon,

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone for the support. it happen on the SR51 AT CAMElback road on a Wendsay afternoon, my attorney found out that these folks, didnt have any next of ken,and were basiclly living out of a Trailer, and there only source of income is social security.
my insurance took care of me, and i feel pretty good. my wrist is a lil twisted,and will be for the rest of my life, but otherwise im ok. Im also told that the old fart who hit me. willingly gave up his liensce and was taking home via the DPS. so i mean i can sue him,but what do i get out of it? him and his wife did send me a letter and contacted my attorney to say there sorry, but then again everyones sorry not to be sued. im kinda stuck in a hard place. My boss didnt fire me and i do still have a job But i was out for 4 weeks, that rainy day insurance does come in handy.

heres some pics.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Get well soon. Your health is most important, there are plenty of bikes to own down the road. Good luck. Sucks about the lack of insurance of the responsible party, hopefully they are off the road for good, they should have to go to work until they have paid you every penny.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts