MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum will be the kitchen sink you neglect to clean up. Filled with parts of your meal from last night, dishes from last week, and your mothers favorite mug, there is no organization, just everything else other than MV Agusta talk!

·
Registered
645 Posts
How bout "time pieces"! Ive got a Timex Iron Man for sale, and its even got Indiglo! Only a couple scratches from when my dog used it as a chew toy! Only $12.50 (sorry 777, I couldnt help myself) :laughing:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rsduce said:
Ive got a Timex Iron Man for sale, and its even got Indiglo! Only a couple scratches from when my dog used it as a chew toy! Only $12.50 (sorry 777, I couldnt help myself) :laughing:
:confused:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
admin said:
This forum will be the kitchen sink you neglect to clean up. Filled with parts of your meal from last night, dishes from last week, and your mothers favorite mug, there is no organization, just everything else other than MV Agusta talk!
MVAA Lounge (change "the lounge" catagory to "Miscellaneous")

Soap box (or MV soap box)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just want to make sure people know this is the misc. thread area without doing much thinking (MVAA for instance would be confusing for people who just join).

I want to keep this area non-MV related, so probably without MV in the name. Much of it being non-motorcycle related probably

·
Registered
593 Posts
rsduce said:
How bout "time pieces"! Ive got a Timex Iron Man for sale, and its even got Indiglo! Only a couple scratches from when my dog used it as a chew toy! Only $12.50 (sorry 777, I couldnt help myself) :laughing:
I'll give ya $3 for it! :naughty:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
admin said:
I just want to make sure people know this is the misc. thread area without doing much thinking (MVAA for instance would be confusing for people who just join).

I want to keep this area non-MV related, so probably without MV in the name. Much of it being non-motorcycle related probably
So..
the Lounge,
soap box,
random shots,
anything goes...

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i was thinking lounge to head all of the random stuff like racing, the kitchen sink (so to call it), and open classifieds. So the kitchen sink renaming isn't necessarily the same as the lounge... but rather a subsection of the lounge. I'm up for names for both really. Could call it community..or whatnot

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Bathroom and Bidet, Kitchen and Larder, What's wrong with Lounge and Kitchen sink. I like it just as it is. :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
I'd change On The Track to Track Days or similar, and/or put a description to help differentiate it from the MotoGP and similar forum. On The Track is still racing..... Or "Professional Racing" for the Racing forum.

Kitchen Sink ideas...

The standard "Off Topic"

"The Back Room"

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
oicdn said:
+1 on the R6MN "The Watercooler"....although, it'll be pretty hard to live up to the watercooler postwhoring that goes on there, lol.
yes I know... what about the"pix of member's girl friend/wife" section at the R6mn, some pretty crazy x-rated stuff... :laughing: :naughty: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts