MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you haven't seen this yet....:stickpoke

You think Road Races in the UK are wild?? Check out this video from Columbia. Granted, not liter bikes, but give the boys credit for some big balls..... :jsm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBjlGsq_sf8

Watch the whole thing...the guy filming the video rides his ass off and goes from mid pack to win....Crazy!!!:ahhh:

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Wild and I guess that is racing as it was in the earlier days.
Or after the war where every little town in Italy had their own GP.
A time where Ubbiali, Massetti and others started with MV scooters.
Thanks for posting it was a joy to watch.

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's Columbia......I love the tires to pad telephone poles and building edges....and the SPEED BUMP ...Yikes!!!

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
It's Columbia......I love the tires to pad telephone poles and building edges....and the SPEED BUMP ...Yikes!!!
Where ? Hahaha, I know Ed, I was just taking the Micky out of "flyboy", the location is only mentioned three times in your post. :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
It's not ColUmbia. It's COLOMBIA!! In a small town.
Hi Jorge my good man, we should go try this :naughty:.
So where is this little town called Colombia to be found.
I only ask because I have seen this and some very good downhill cycling video's in the past from some amazing South American small towns. My wife will not allow me to get on downhill cycles anymore, but it's great to watch when they go through towns, over the rooftops and down stars ...etc.

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's not ColUmbia. It's COLOMBIA!! In a small town.
Ooops...I knew that.:shitfan:

Donsy, Google Motovelocidad Colombia......lots of videos

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Hi Jorge my good man, we should go try this :naughty:.
So where is this little town called Colombia to be found.
I only ask because I have seen this and some very good downhill cycling video's in the past from some amazing South American small towns. My wife will not allow me to get on downhill cycles anymore, but it's great to watch when they go through towns, over the rooftops and down stars ...etc.
Ha ha Dons, how're you doing.I don't know the name of the town. It's somewere in the southwest of Colombia. Near Cali. :mouthwate

1 - 12 of 12 Posts