MV Agusta Forum banner

Which Color you would Pick

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer just received Red/silver F4 R in crate he already had black R also.

I am lusting towards black looks wicked and I have a red 999s.Updated version of the traditional “Corse” racing Red/Sliver livery looks very hot too.

Obviously decision gonna be mine but I want to get opinions form the board
in regards to what colour you would chose and why. :drummer:

·
Registered
178 Posts
FSL said:
My dealer just received Red/silver F4 R in crate he already had black R also.

I am lusting towards black looks wicked and I have a red 999s.Updated version of the traditional “Corse” racing Red/Sliver livery looks very hot too.

Obviously decision gonna be mine but I want to get opinions form the board
in regards to what colour you would chose and why. :drummer:

Personally, I'd go the route of the red/silver if you're just considering those two options. The new R black is way too monotone IMHO.

I'm dissappointed MV dropped the black/metallic charcoal combo from the 1000S in favor of the black on black. I thought that was the most gorgeous paint scheme on an F4 to date.

Have you given any consideration to the new white/black combo? The contrast there is really striking.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops totally forgot about that one :rolleyes:

Not really interested in silver black combo my dealer has that color in S not in R.

Its red silver traditional or black beauty :popcorn:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have the black.. i love my bike.. but if i could buy it all over again.. i would get the red or white. 1) cuz i already tried the black and 2) the black, though mean and lean, doesnt show off the curves that much. I also happen to ride in LA.. where some of the worst drivers in the world reside so i wouldnt mind being seen a little more.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Netizen your bike looks lovely very interesting prospective. Come ride in texas you will know how bad cagers can be.

So new bike comes with what? Two kets owners manual, does it come withrear stand? what else.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
netizen said:
I have the black.. i love my bike.. but if i could buy it all over again.. i would get the red or white. 1) cuz i already tried the black and 2) the black, though mean and lean, doesnt show off the curves that much. I also happen to ride in LA.. where some of the worst drivers in the world reside so i wouldnt mind being seen a little more.

Seeing the bikes in person that was my thought also. While the black/grey looks nice it doesn't accentuate the lines of the bike. While i'm at it why for the love of god does the Brute get the black anodized forks and the R get the cheap showa gold look?

Red/Silver will be my choice if/when I make the purchase. I wish I could get the blue/silver in the R.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Ha Ha Ha the old colour thread, who gives a shit as long as you are happy with the colour yourself. :stickpoke

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
twoeleven said:
Here's what I would do... :yo:

Griff
twoeleven
No no no! thats supposed to a secret for the 2008 model hahaha :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
john said:
Ha Ha Ha the old colour thread, who gives a shit as long as you are happy with the colour yourself. :stickpoke
yeah i kinda agree with u here im all about making converstion but color choice i cant even get into its way to personal

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you guys for all your responses I appreciate it.

Game is up Black' R ' beauty is sleeping in a garage :highclap: what a bike :king: Will post some pictures later on.

·
Registered
230 Posts
twoeleven said:
Here's what I would do... :yo:

Griff
twoeleven
Great job Griff.

Now can you change the black fairings to carbon fiber, and make the red stripes on the fairings gold? Also change the wheel color to gold (no pinstripe please), make mesh vents gold and add titanium treated coating to the lower steering flange, fork, frame plates, and handlebar counterweights and I think we have a preview of the new Tamburini II. If they can add TSS, titanium valves, etc and get the HP to 185, I might just buy one for $45,995. :naughty:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts